Wednesday 31 May 2017

Boyfriend Tag

ASKING MY BOYF EASY QUESTIONS


Sadly for me my boyfriend has decided to leave me to go travel Thailand for three weeks (I know how inconsiderate) so I thought I would surprise him with a blog dedicated to him so he feels a little less homesick... and he is my blogs biggest fan so need to give him something in return for also being so supportive. Prior to him leaving I asked him a few questions and he actually gave some really decent answers.....

1. What was your first interaction with my parents:
'Minnie made the standard parent intro and then your dad.... he asked me two questions that I remember really clearly. First of which was if you had told me about his shotgun' that he doesn't have 'and the second one was where my ark was' to be fair to my dad I asked the same thing.

2.What is your weirdest habit:
 'Saying you know in every sentence' I can confirm that is the most frustrating habit also.

3.What is my weirdest habit:
'Scratching your head so aggressively when you sleep' Can also confirm this is the weirdest thing I unknowingly do along with sleeping with my eyes open.

4.What is my shoe size:
'I should know this because I got shoes.... It's 5 and a half' WRONG.

5.What films always make me cry:
'There is a lot.... but the Grinch makes you cry laugh and Jack Frost makes you cry of sadness when he gets all angry with the shovel' I'm crying at the thought of it.

6.Whats my fav drink:
'Pepsi Vanilla' HELL YEAH.

7.What am I bad at:
'You say bowling but you're actually really f****** good at it' I go to move on to the next question 'Wait! I'm not done! You're really bad at being consistent with your replies because one moment you'll be really fast and then you won't reply for 10 hours' He wanted to carry on but I forced him to stop... He is so lovely to me.

8.What am I good at:
'You're a really good writer and even though you don't think so you're really good at choosing outfits. And you're really good at surviving through weird and peculiar diseases so basically you're just really good at staying alive.'

9.What do you wish I didn't do:
'Didn't go on your phone while watching films' sorry not sorry

10.And the most important question... Who is my bestfriend:
'You have two. Obviously Charlotte who you message more than you message me and Jade who btw if you're reading this answer my bloody messages.'

Thanks Noah for co-operating so well for this little interview and thank you for knowing me more than I thought. I'm not Sophie without Noah. 

Soph X 

No comments:

Post a Comment