Saturday 6 May 2017

Styled By.... My Boyfriend

STYLED BY THE BOYF


I'm not going to lie my fashion sense at the moment is absolute poop. Every outfit I put together just isn't how I want my style to come across and I can't tell whether that's because my wardrobe needs a revamp or it's because now I'm being a whole lot less creative with my time that my fashion is going a bit down hill. So with all this happening I've lacked on the fashion posts (sad face) which to me was the whole reason I wanted to start my blog up again. I love fashion because you can show who you are through your clothes and so while I was thinking about who I am and what my style will become I realised I exist because of other people. I live for social interaction and just being around the closest people to me SO I've decided to create a series on my blog called 'STYLED BY' and it's basically me letting the people I love chose my outfits nothing more and nothing less. 
 The first person to start of this series is my boyf. The most annoying thing about Noah is that he puts an outfit on (rather fast) and it will look good no matter what and what's even more annoying about that is that HE DOESN'T OWN A MIRROR. He's quite an edgy and indie individual (like the majority of Cambridge) so this outfit defo reflects him though I'm not sure if I can quite pull of this look. SO without further or do (because I could write for England) here is my outfit styled by my incredibly cool and edgy boyfriend. 












Top-Topshop (old)
Bralettes- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Leigh Jeans Topshop (old)
Leather Jacket- Topshop 
Shoes- Converse (Courtesy of Noah himself)  
Earrings- H&M 
Sunglasses- From some Beatles shop (big up John)

Hope you enjoyed! 

Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment