Thursday 18 May 2017

Over The Top

Throwing It Back To A Classic 

I thought I would share one of my all time fav trends with you all and for me it has to be layering that cami top over your plain old white tee.... HOWEVER I've started to switch it up and I'll show you how.... 



This is my most classic look when it comes to the trend but instead of a plain white tee I thought I would use a trusty old classic slogan top and I'M OBSESSED! I see loads of people doing this now and I love how we are constantly going back to classic trends but switching them up to fit into our era. The top is an old one from zara but I know Topshop have just released something very similar so I'm sure other places are too and for the cami it's an old one from Topshop but again you can find these literally anywhere!


This one is slightly different to the original trend purely because of the peplum styled top which I actually DIYed and I really like how hugging the neckline is and then how it just floats out. I wanted to go for something A little more out there instead of just a plain black silk cami so I've used this floral print which actually works really well for the spring time... still black and white though sorry not sorry. The white top is just a plain basic one from H&M and the top was originally a knee length dress from H&M also but obviously I cut it to my desired length. 


My last combo is this one and I think this one is my favourite. As soon as I saw this top at work I wanted it, If been out clubbing in it and I've also went for a more casual look and I love a good top that can be versatile. It's this beautiful orange/gold colour (I think) and I don't own anything thing with this neckline because although I LOVE it I wasn't able to find a top I liked until I saw this one so thank you very much Topshop you star. The ties up the side are super classy and also adds a nice loose silky shape to the top which I'm all about. This top is again a basic white tee from H&M and the heavenly silk top is from Topshop. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and I want to do more of these types because they are so fun to create as I get to play dress up and who doesn't love that? 

Soph X 

No comments:

Post a Comment