Monday 8 May 2017

Shooting in Southend

MODELLING IS ACTUALLY QUITE FUN



Before I go on with this blog would just like to make a tiny disclaimer that I in no way think I'm a model or could ever be one so no hate x 

  On sunday 7th May I took a little trip down to Southend with Noah, my pal Rosie and her pal Ellie and shot a little somin somin for Rosie's final major project and I had a bloody whale of a time. Rosie has made some seriously cool pieces and I was more than eager to help her out and involve myself with her collection. Her theme was 'by the sea' as you can probs tell and I loved how 60's and how bold her collection is yet how much it fit in with her theme. I got to rock some seriously cool outfits and 100% want these items in my own wardrobe. You go glenn coco and good bloody luck! 
   As for behind the camera we got to work with Ellie who is insanely talented and managed to make me and Noah look like we kinda knew what we were doing. She captured the theme and the clothes perfectly and it's fair to say she knew how to get our good side. 

 I know we look serious and kinda terrifying but we can assure you that it was a fab day and I would defo do it again! If you want to see more work from Rosie and Ellie then hit up my insta and you will find their links! @sophiefoskettt
Now here are some of the final shoots.... ENJOYYYYYY!!!!



























Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment