Saturday 13 May 2017

WHAT I WORE TO A GIG

WHAT I WORE TO MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE


Now don't laugh at me when I say I'm going to a vamps concert and it's purely to see Brad (lead singer) in the flesh. I've been in love with him for three years and let me tell you now it's not all fun and games when the person you love doesn't love you back. No but seriously I'm so excited to see my friend I haven't seen in forever and enjoy some music. I know about five songs and I'm totally okay with that because if you're like me any music environment is better than nothing and especially as the singer is such a fitty. 
  ANYWAY here is what I wore and just want to apologise for the crap pictures and the repeat of this top... I've actually not worn this since the last blog post I did (SPRING DAYS) so it doesn't count. I also curled my fringe for the first time and I'm obsessed even though it looks just as messy as usual. DON'T CARE.  ENJOYYYYYY 










Top- Primark
Cullottes- Old Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Red superstars
Coat- Brandy Melville 
Cat- mine soz 

Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment