Tuesday 9 May 2017

10 Pointless Facts

ANOTHER 10 THINGS ABOUT ME


If you've ever read my blog which I hope you have (hint hint nudge nudge) then you'd know I did a 10 facts you need to know about me.... so I'm now following that up with 10 facts you don't need to know about me because why not. Here it goes 2 minutes of your life you're never going to get back reading 10 pointless things about yours truly.

1. I binge listen to old Taylor Swift songs every morning.... and while writing this.... YOU BELONG WITH ME. 

2. I've had 9 ear piercings and I want to get them all back because most of them closed up while I worked at fact number three....

3. In 2016 I worked at Legoland Windsor from March till October and it's probably something that shaped me most as a person and made me realise people can be proper shit. 

4. This month I'm seeing the Vamps (purely for Brad) and Craig David (all over your) and after that I've basically seen all the acts I'm obsessed with that are actually alive... Rest in peace Freddie my old pal. 

5. I hate my hair. I hate the fact I want it long but I also want it short. I hate the colour and the texture of it. I JUST HATE IT. 

6. I always have been and always will be obsessed with David Tennant and the 10th Doctor. My whole life was dedicated to doctor who when David played him and I've continued to love him and his sexy Scottish accent. 

7. My life feels complete when I have sparkly eyelids. Yes i'm that person who is way too obsessed with all things eye makeup.  

8. Me and Noah have a quote wall full of all the stupid stuff we've ever said and it's the funniest thing in the world, 'isn't the mayo down the dairy isle'. 

9. I LOVE FOOD.

10. I always claim i'm tiny but I'm actually nearly taller than average height. 

So there it is, 10 pointless and unnecessary facts about me that you didn't need to know but you read it anyway. If you've read the other 10 facts about me post then you now basically know me better than I know me. Thanks for reading till the end you lucky thing.

Soph x  

No comments:

Post a Comment