Wednesday 20 September 2017

SWEATER WEATHER

THE FIRST AUTUMN OUTFIT 


I'm so obsessed with how this shoot came out so shout out to my other half Charlotte (her blog is IAMCHARLOTTEOLIVIA check it out) for being the pro photography that we all know she is deep down. 
  ANYWAY it's that annoying weather that means you walk out the house in the morning with 3 tops, 2 jumpers, a huge coat and 6 scarves (slight exaggeration there obviously hehe) and then end up ripping it all off half way through the day because it is too hattt SO layering is essential because you want to be warm enough on your morning walk to work but then not sweating buckets on the walk home. If I could layer all year I would and I do tend to try but now it's getting colder we can properly layer and that makes one happy Soph. 

  Black jeans are a must this time of year and to add to the cosy vibe I am wearing my trusty skinny Jamie jeans from Topshop. Black is so easy to layer with so they are always a go to which means I can have it all going on on the top half. 






  I'm wearing a very old topshop white basic crop top with my new SUPER SOFT sheep looking jumper from Primark. If you haven't already get your butt down to Primark because they have some absolute gems in there at the mo! Anyway the jumper was only a tenner and it's perfect to help me start building up my winter wardrobe and lets not forget to mention HOW FRICKEN SOFT IT IS. I got it in a few sizes up so that it was oversized and easy to layer over tops. 





Layered over the top of that is my fav faux leather jacket that I got last year from Topshop (surprise surprise) which is perfect for that cold morning to warm afternoon transition as it's not thin but it's not too thick for later on in the day. 






Then to finish the look I have my fav boots ever that are from public desire a few years ago. They are uncomfortable and I complained the whole time but boy are they worth it because you can not get a more autumnal shoe (you probably can but not one that I would wear). 

 

 



And there it is my first autumn outfit post for you all and I couldn't be more happy to say that. IT'S BASICALLY CHRISTMAS!! Have a very lovely day/night. Over and out. 

When someone is watching you have photos taken.


Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment