Thursday 7 September 2017

Outfit Of The Day

THURSDAYS


I don't know about you but thursday are my 'I have hit the wall' kind of day. I wake up for work and can't help but hit the snooze button even though all week I've done so well to stop myself and I put on the smallest amount of makeup known to man so when it comes to my lazy thursday outfit I look for comfort and basic. I always find that these outfits turn out the best of my whole week and so I finally got over the 'I hate Thursdays' mindset, got me some pictures and now here we are. 

My mom jeans are something I tend to forget I have because I'm so consumed by my skinny black jeans but I got them out and these are just my slightly distressed black moms from Topshop which I think are old now but there will defo be something identical. 





  I'm wearing my fav top of all time due to the fact it's so comfortable, I don't (probs do) have to wear a bra and it just adds a bit more edge vs my normal black and white tops. It's from Newlook but sadly again this is ancient but I think they still do tops just like it if you're interested. 
  My shoes are just my trusty red striped superstars and they are the only pair of shoes I have at the moment that are not covered in blue paint due the lates I've worked recently and basically becoming a decorator. 






  My grey hoodie is from H&M and I love how this looks with mom jeans as it gives such a vintage vibe and i'm all about the 90's. 





 Now for the most exciting part of this simple outfit... the coat. Thank the lord it is getting cold enough for coats because I have had withdrawal symptoms so when I saw this while putting out the new lines for Topshop (that is my job if you didn't know) I knew I had to have it. Me and my bestie Charlotte actually got it at the same time and today we basically showed up in the same outfit but are we mad about it? HELL NO. Anyway... this cropped denim coat is very dreamy and you should all go invest in it. 
  





Soz for the rambling but hope you enjoyed this simple and plain jane outfit! 

Soph X 

No comments:

Post a Comment