Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Ride Or Die Beauty Products

MY GO TO PRODUCTS


I love makeup. I love that you can create so many different looks and adapt what you do day to day because you can constantly be finding new holy grail products. So from one makeup lover to the next (or not) here are my current go to products for my everyday 10 minute makeup routine. 

THE BASE

Please excuse my nails but I've been so tired recently I've forgotten how to take care of myself... ANYWAY moving on to my base products for years I religiously used the wake me up foundation by rimmel BUT I decided I didn't actually like it very much so I did some research and got the true match foundation by loreal and I AM OBSESSED. It matches your skin perfectly and is super lightweight yet super high coverage I mean could a girl ask for much more? 
 As for concealer let me tell you know why I didn't find this years ago I do not now but thank the lord I've got it now! I'm sure everyone and their mothers mothers have this concealer by collection but it just is that bloody good I can't see why you don't have it! If you have very tired eyes like moi this one is a life saver. 

THE POWDERED PRODUCTS 


Now I'm forever scared of patchy foundation so I make sure the powder I chose to wear will be on my side and I think I've defo found a winner. This collection Primed and ready setting powder is one of my favs and It's super duper affordable. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. 
   To add some much need colour and definition to my face I use my Hoola bronzer by Benefit which I use everyday without a shadow of a doubt. This is probably my holy grail product and I also use it in the crease of my eye so when I'm feeling extra lazy and cba to put eyeshadow on it still creates a nice shape to my eye. A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts forever which is never a bad thing. 

THE HIGHLIGHT


When I first got this I wasn't the biggest fan but now I know how to apply it correctly I fricken love it. I love a natural dewy glow and this is exactly that just in a liquid form. I apply this with a wet beauty blender and again a little goes a very very very long way. Defo worth the price tag if you love a more natural dewy finish on your makeup. 

 THE EYES



Without a doubt putting on eye makeup is my favourite thing to do, makes me feel the most confident and is by far the most frustrating part of my whole routine. I like to change my eye looks but I always find myself picking up my naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. There is nothing more powerful feeling than having glittery eyelids am i right ladies? When I can be bothered (which is rare nowadays) I like to do my winged eyeliner which I've defo learnt over the years is something you do when you've woken up twenty minutes early. I've been doing eyeliner since year 10 and I've come to love and hate a lot of different eyeliners. I used to only use pen eyeliner but now I find it the easiest to use this liquid liner by Rimmel which is called 'Glam Eyes'. 
  And to finish off the eyes my go to mascara has to be my YSL one. This smells, applys and just looks heavenly so it's a strong 10/10 from me on that one. 

Makeup is something most girls love but yet is the thing that people pick on the most. So what if that girl wants to go full on glam while wearing a baggy t-shirt with a pair of leggings at least she feels comfortable and confident. Makeup is not just a 'cover up' it's fun and us gals enjoy caking it on and that's for my enjoyment no one else's. If you don't like it tough because we really do not care. 

Soph X



No comments:

Post a Comment