Sunday 4 June 2017

Casual Sunny Sundays

Just before you read my blog I would like to say how insanely proud I am of the world uniting together to celebrate the lives lost due to sickening terrorist attacks. The one love Manchester performances made me ball like a baby and I'm not even embarrassed by it. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I'm so incredibly proud that at 23 years of age Ariana has put together this amazing night and it will most likely be the most remembered night (for all the RIGHT reasons) of my generation. Big love to her, to Manchester and to all those affected by this tragedy.
#onelovemanchester #prayforlondon

SIMPLE SUNDAY STYLE 


Finally having a day off work means I can sleep for as long as I can and just chill but did I? NO. Instead I got bored of being home alone for the fourth night with my family up in the fens and my boyfriend being away in Thailand so I decided I would take my one day off before another 5 long days at work (I know poor me(sarcasm)) and drive up to the fens to see the what my fam were up to. They were building a kitchen so I was useless and have spent the time up here in the living room working on my blogs but at least there is more company than just my cat. ANYWAY before I left I put a cosy weather appropriate outfit on (which I actually changed just before I left) and took a few snaps for y'all..... 










The super casual grey topman jumper and the thrown on Topshop mom denim shorts equals for an easy, simple and comfy sunday outfit. Nothing glam and nothing too stylish but comfort is all the range and it's a 10/10 in my books to look like you've just thrown something on... which most of the time I have. I can tell I will be wearing this a lot on nice chilled out evenings at a beer garden or something.

Soph X

SONGS OF THE BLOG: ONE LAST TIME - ARIANA GRANDE & DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER - OASIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment