Saturday 17 June 2017

Mustard Dreams

SUMMER DAZE


Today was HOT. Today I didn't have work. Today I liked my outfit. So on this rare occasion of a nice sunny day plus not having to dress in Topshop and work appropriate clothing (which is actually a fail) I thought I would document for you what I wore on this seriously sunny and sweaty Saturday. 
  
 








I recently went to Westfields and I was seriously amazed by the H&M. There was something very different about this store compared to their others particularly the Cambridge stores just because I felt the store was so visually well done that there was a place for everything and I could clearly see the products and the outfit builds around them which I don't find with other stores as they care more about getting all products out rather than a visual experience for the customer. As soon as I saw this top I knew I needed it and I don't really know why but the colour is so beautiful and the actual top itself is a little bit of me. I don't own anything like this and I could just imagine it going so nicely with whites and blacks which is basically my whole wardrobe AND it was only £12.99. Absolute steal! 
This Topshop pinafore is something I never thought I would EVER purchase but here I am feeling really in to it. I'm so into white at the moment that I probably by accident wear white everyday without fail but it's just so summery and compliments your tan sooooo well how can you not want to wear it? I'm really into tank tops, bardot and halter necks under pinafores at the mo so I gave it a go trying to be all cool and I really really like it so I'll be outfit repeating this! Trying to convince yourself to buy a certain trend you've hated for years is quite hard but sometimes it's quite refreshing and you should never ever cancel out an option if you've never tried it! 
  I just paired this outfit with my classic converse which I actually only wore to the shops because it was WAYYY too hot to keep them on for long periods of time BUT I'm still trying to break in all my sandals (because i'm a wimp) so trainers will be the way forward for now. 

Hope you enjoyed this little outfit as much as I enjoyed wearing it! 

Soph X

No comments:

Post a Comment