Sunday 27 August 2017

What I Wore To My Daddas Wedding

MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT... EVER


Thursday 24th August 2017 was possible one of the best days of my whole life so far. My dad finally married the most perfect woman for him (cheese I know) and I was there to witness it. I don't want to get into it much because I have a whole other blog for that BUT I will say that I can not believe I can finally say the word 'mum' and not feel left out or neglected..... that's still so raw and weird for me to say but I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. 

Anyway on the day we had the whole morning to prep and pamper ourselves and boy was that refreshing to know I didn't have to worry about getting the perfect bun at the back of my head even though I can't see and my arms are killing from being behind my head for so long. Min and her two best friends (who have been so incredible with this whole wedding) got their makeup done at the No7 counter in boots and I opted out of this just because I wanted to do my own makeup for the fun. We then got our hair done at Boldero&Filby Hair Salon in Kings Lynn and I can not recommend this place more. Not only did they make me feel like a Princess with my hair but they were all so lovely and the place itself looks incredible. 10/10 would recommend. 




We then finally go onto the outfit. I got this dress about four months ago and I've been patiently waiting to wear it and I'm glad the stress of will I fit in it still and what shoes go best is over! Both my dress and shoes are from trusty Topshop but I think they may both be in the sale now (typical) but I can't find them on the website sadly! My bag (that I got the day before because I'm so last minute with everything) is from Primark and was £5!! I've written enough but I felt so beautiful this day and not because I think I am or because I put on a tightish dress but because I was so happy and so was everyone around me and they do say a girls best accessory is her smile (can I want to be sick at my own sentence?) and so here is my favourite outfit of all time. 










Have a lovely day.

Soph X 

Song of the blog- Happy by Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment