Sunday 13 August 2017

MY SPA EXPERIENCE

MY SOON TO BE STEP MUMS HEN DO


Well I've had a very very lovely weekend celebrating the last couple weekends of my step mumma well not being my step mumma. I never ever get the time to relax and after having a very stressful few weeks with a new job and just life it was something I was in dying need for. 
Congham Hall was the place in question which is a hotel and spa and oh my bloody god was it b-e-a-utiful. I'm a sucker for white houses and colourful flowers so just looking at it was good enough for me to enjoy myself and boy did I get some good photo graphical evidence. 



We started our day with lunch and if you know me you will know I own a world record for eating 14 roast potatoes in one sitting (I made the world record thing up but I think I'm probably close) so when I saw roast beef on the menu I knew it was going to be a fab day. I was not disappointed. I then moved swiftly on to pud and I got a creme brulee and although I couldn't finish it (unheard of for me) I really really enjoyed it. 10/10. 


We then had some time before our treatments to lounge by the pool, sweat in the sauna and drink in the hot tub. This was probably the best thing for us to of done before our treatments because we were able to just relax and chat for a few hours and get fully in the zone for the best part. The hot tub was where I was in my element. I love hot baths so much so yep never wanted to get out of that but it was worth leaving for the treatment after.





We then went through to have our treatments done and I got a back and neck massage. I'd never had one so I was so worried I would laugh all the way through from it tickling but I actually fell asleep instead (which is no surprise because I'm always asleep) and it was defo needed. I honestly couldn't recommend this place enough because not only are the facilities and treatments 10/10 so are the staff and I felt so comfortable the whole day. The nicest day to celebrate min and I'm so glad I was able to go. 

Min has the loveliest friends that I get the pleasure of calling family and we are all so very close so for a normal teenager it might be weird to spend a whole day with your mum to be and co at a spa but for me it's so stress free and FUN. They have a mindset of children and that is not a bad thing AT ALL. Thanks to them min had a lovely weekend and that was all that mattered to me. Here's to you Min. Thank you for being you and I can't wait for you to be a Foskett.  










Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment