Tuesday 21 March 2017

Adventures In Norwich 







Today is the day I can finally sing 'i'm feeling 22' to someone and they will actually be 22 so that's kind of a big deal but other than that it's my 10/10 besties bday and I've had the privilege to spend it with her exploring a new place, laughing  and just having a wicked time which is what we do best. 
I've vowed this year that instead of wasting my hard earned money on things that I can't appreciate later on in life like food and petrol (which I still do but you have to compromise)  i'm going to travel and discover new places with my favourite people. I moved to Cambridge last October and by far it has been the best decision I've ever made because I've meet some right gems who I get the privilege of spending every day with them. But more importantly I've found friends who I couldn't imagine being without and have the same goals of being happy and enjoying life to the fullest like me. So that being said I'm doing new things any spare time I have and trying to get out of where I live as much as possible even if that means going to random places in England for a day, I'm still going to be able to say 'oh yeah been there, done that and I got the t-shirt.' 
Here's to new beginnings, laughing, exploring, working hard and most importantly doing all those things with people I wouldn't be me without.

Soph x 




No comments:

Post a Comment