Thursday 30 March 2017

What I'm Taking On Holiday

What I'm Taking On Holiday

















So in less than a week I will be jetting off to sunny (hopefully) Mallorca and I'm absolutely buzzing my t*ts off. I honestly can't remember the feeling of stepping off a plane and being hit with a wave of heat but I'm ready for it and of course I've got to step out in style (SO CHEESE HEHE) so here is the majority of what I'll be taking with me. 
   I've decided that I need to wear colour and so I've made the brave decision to not bring my black jeans... dun dun dun. I feel like I'll be more summery if I wear blue jeans and add colours like pinks and whites so that's what I've done and I'm very proud of myself (pats self on the back).
   A key piece for this trip for me and for really any chance I get are my crop tops! I love my crop tops and I have a very large selection so narrowing it down to a few was a really tough job but I pulled through and managed to only pack 8... I have a problem. 
   I took a cheeky trip to Primark to finish off buying my last few bits and I found the most comfy, affordable and beautiful pair of sandals/sliders and IM IN LOVE. They were £3 and they are a beautiful white cross over pair of dreams and I'm going to go back and buy the black and metallic pair and I don't care. 
   My fav part of holiday shopping is buying the cute little shampoos and toothpastes because who doesn't like tiny versions of boring adult things? Just me? okay moving on.
   You always need a 'just in case' alternative just in case the weather is a bit rubbish and luck is not on your side. I'm hoping my denim jacket and jeans will do the trick and if not you'll find me in the hotels spa where I don't need to make any contact with the outside world. 
    So there it is my 'holiday musts' and I can not wait to dip in the pool and take a trip to the spa (hopefully you read that like a true high school musical fan we all should be) and I'll see you all on the other side. Peace out. 

Soph x 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment