Monday 27 March 2017

26/03/2017

Day Trip To Boiling Brighton























Following on from my previous blog about living life I've decided I wanted to share my short but sweet visit to Brighton. It was my besties birthday so we decided to carry on the celebrations and do what we do best and that's to go to pretty places and have a good old time. The weather was defo on our side this day and we were definitely in our element which always makes any day 10000000% better. 
    Anyway our mission of the day was to obviously find the most aesthetically pleasing places and it's fair to say we walked about 100 miles but in the end we successfully completed our mission and got some pretty cool pics. If you're thinking of going anywhere soon then jiggle your butt down to Brighton because that's were it's all going down and you can thank me later.... enjoy. 

Top-(old) Next white long sleeve 
Top-(old/DIY) H&M
Bag-(old)F&F

Soph x 



No comments:

Post a Comment