Wednesday 22 March 2017

Pop of colour

A Pop Of Colour 






This has to be my most classic and basic outfit to date but I love it and I always will. I love wearing all black just as much as the next person but I've developed a love for red these past few months and wearing all black feels so wrong when I can incorporate some sort of colour. For this outfit I've taken a classic outfit and instead of wearing my normal black and white converse I switched it up and added my fav shoes ever which are the red and white high top converse. I also love adding some silver details to my outfits just make this look more put together. I'm sporting one of my many black high neck jumpers with my stepped hem jamie jeans because you can't go wrong with a classic skinny jean but why not be slightly different and look as if someone has hacked off the ends of your jeans.
Here's to all the black outfit lovers like me.

Jumper- H&M (old)
Puffer Coat-H&M
Earrings-Sliver Hoops
Necklace-Handmade 
Belt-Newlook (old)

Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment